The Worship Center exists to love people for who they are, where they are, to where they’ve always belonged. The mission of The Worship Center consists of four simultaneous, but distinct, promises that take place in the lives of every believer to get us to the place God intended for His people. The Worship Center focuses on four core promises found in God’s Word to Bring People Out, Set People Free, Redeem Them and Make Them His People. Ministry at The Worship Center does not happen without a clear and direct approach to one of these invaluable promises.
Exodus 6:6-7 NIV
“Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will BRING YOU OUT from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will FREE YOU from being slaves to them, and I will REDEEM YOU with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will TAKE YOU AS MY OWN PEOPLE, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.’”
Bring Out: We lift up the name of Jesus so that people will run to Him no matter who they are and find that loving grace we have all come to know.
Set Free: Study the Word of God to discover His heart for every area of our lives.
Redeem: Walk out the new nature given to us because of the Cross.
Make His People: Reflect the image of God to every part of our community to draw them into these promises.
Our Core Values - Acts 2:42-47 NLT
Found People Find People
- We consider reaching people who do not know God to be one of our greatest responsibilities.
Growing People Change
- If restoration is the system God uses to make us His people then we have to be willing to admit that areas of our life are distorted from what God originally envisioned for us. To be restored, we have to know His thoughts for us by knowing what He says about us and spending time with Him.
Don’t Do Life Alone
- We believe life change happens in the context of relationships. God created us to live in community with others, and it is only then that we can experience the full life He intends for us.
You Can’t Outgive God
- We believe that you can give without loving but you can’t love without giving.
Saved People Serve People
- At TWC, we believe there is no great divide between the “ministers” and the “congregation.” Everyone has something they can do to impact the lives of others in the Kingdom of God. From our perspective, every member of TWC is a minister, every person is gifted in some area, and every task is important.